Here are the Best Email Marketing Tools & Service Providers
- Constant Contact – Best email service provider
- Sendinblue – Best bulk email service for beginners
- Drip – Best email marketing automation tool
- ConvertKit – Best email tool for publishers
- AWeber – Most popular email service company
- Mailchimp – Best all-in-one marketing automation suite
- GetResponse – Best email blast service for webinar marketing
- MailerLite – Most Affordable mass email service
- Keap – Best email service and CRM for customer service and sales
Constant Contact is the most popular email marketing service for small businesses. It comes with tons of customizable email templates that help you get a head start.
When getting started, you’ll be prompted to choose your industry, and your previous experience with email marketing. Based on your selections, you’ll get customized content and promotion ideas that will help you level up your email marketing.
Constant Contact offers unmatched support with live chat, emails, and discussion forums. They also have a vast library of resources.
While most email marketing services offer 14 or 30-day free trials to test the service, Constant Contact gives you full access to their tools for 60 days.
Constant Contact pricing is based on the size of your email list.
- $20/month – For 0 – 500 subscribers.
- $45/month – For 501 – 2500 subscribers.
- $65/month – For 2501 – 5000 subscribers.
- $95/month – For 5001 – 10,000 subscribers.
Constant Contact is best for smart businesses who’re just starting out with email marketing.
Sendinblue is an email and SMS marketing software designed with simplicity in mind. Even an absolute beginner can easily start creating marketing campaigns without prior knowledge.
Based on customer interaction, you can send transactional messages with reliable delivery.
What sets Sendinblue apart from their competition is that their pricing is based on the number of emails you send.
You can buy SMS credits separately with no expiry date.
- Free – $0 for 300 emails per day and unlimited contacts.
- Lite – $25/month for 40,000 emails per month and no daily sending limit.
- Essential – $39/month for 60,000 emails per month and the ability to remove Sendinblue logo from emails.
- Premium – $66/month for 120,000 emails per month and marketing automation features.
- Enterprise – Price varies and includes all premium features, dedicated account manager, priority support, and more.
Sendinblue is best for beginner marketers.
Drip is the perfect solution for you if you’re an eCommerce merchant who wants to convert your visitors into subscribers and customers with intelligent marketing automation. Drip is more than just a typical email marketing service. It lets you have deeper conversations with your customers and send emails at the right time by understanding their purchase intent and behavior.
You can customize your messages based on behaviors like cart abandonment, first-time users, returning website visitors, people who clicked a link on your site, etc.
Their vast array of integrations let you send text messages, display Facebook ads, and much more based on your customer workflow.
Drip offers a 14-day free trial.
- Basic – The Basic plan costs $49/month for up to 2500 active subscribers.
- Pro – The Pro plan costs $122/month for up to 5000 active subscribers.
- Enterprise – The cost varies for this plan and is for people who have more than 5000 active subscribers.
Drip is best for eCommerce websites and savvy internet marketers.
ConvertKit is the best email marketing tool for bloggers and publishers. It was built specifically for online creators like bloggers, podcasters, and YouTubers.
With ConvertKit, you can create attractive forms and send custom-tailored emails to individual subscribers.
ConvertKit also makes email automation easy to understand for publishers. For example, you can use their visual automation builder to create powerful automated email funnels that help you guide a visitor through a value journey.
ConvertKit allows you to sign up for a free 14-day trial, so you can test the service without any commitments.
- $29/month – For 0 – 1000 subscribers and all features.
- $49/month – For 1000 – 3000 subscribers and all features.
- $79/month – For 3000 – 5000 subscribers and all features.
ConvertKit is best for publishers.
AWeber is one of the most popular lead generation services for small businesses. It comes with all the essential tools you need to grow your email list. You can design email newsletters with the drag and drop builder, automate email sequences, and create mobile-responsive signup forms that look great on any device.
Best of all, you can integrate AWeber with your WordPress website, landing page builder, or optin form builder with ease.
Getting started with AWeber is easy. Just head over to AWeber’s website and sign up for a 30-day free trial. After signing up, you’ll get access to all their premium tools that help you grow your email list.
Support options include live chat, phone, and ticket-based emails.
- $19/month – 0 – 500 subscribers for unlimited emails and all features.
- $29/month – 501 – 2500 subscribers for unlimited emails and all features.
- $49/month – 2501 – 5000 subscribers for unlimited emails and all features.
- $69/month – 5001 – 10,000 subscribers for unlimited emails and all features.
- $149/month – 10,001 – 25,000 subscribers for unlimited emails and all features.
AWeber is best for all marketers in general, especially those who’re just getting started with email marketing.
Mailchimp is more than just an email marketing service provider. Besides email marketing, it comes with all the important features that let you convert your visitors into subscribers and customers.
Mailchimp’s features are powerful and affordable for marketers of all sizes, whether you’re a blogger, local business, or a company with off-the-charts growth. For example, you can create beautiful landing pages to convert your visitors into subscribers and paying customers.
Connecting Mailchimp to your WordPress website or eCommerce store is a breeze. You can also find hundreds of integrations with apps you already use.
Mailchimp also offers pre-built templates and ready-made segments so that you can create professional emails in an instant.
Mailchimp pricing depends on the number of subscribers you have.
- Free – $0, includes 7 marketing channels, basic templates, marketing CRM, and 1-click automations.
- Essential – Starting a $9.99/month for all email templates, A/B testing, custom branding, and 24/7 support.
- Standard – Starting at $14.99/month. Includes automation series, retargeting ads, custom templates, and advanced audience insights.
- Premium – Starting at $299/month, this plan includes advanced segmentation, unlimited seats and role-based access, phone support, and multivariate testing.
Mailchimp is best for marketing beginners and other users who want an all-in-one marketing suite at an affordable price.
GetResponse is an email marketing software that allows you to grow your email list with beautiful emails and high-converting signup forms.
With their modern and beautiful user interface, getting your email newsletter campaign up and running is easy.
Aside from email marketing, GetResponse is bundled with many online marketing features that help you grow your business. For example, you can create and host webinars on your site, build beautiful landing pages to turn visitors into customers, and more.
Support is provided by phone, live chat, and email.
GetResponse also publishes a lot of useful marketing resources such as courses, whitepapers, and videos that walk you through different aspects of email marketing.
If you’re looking for an email marketing software that comes with a beautiful and fast user interface, then GetResponse might be the right solution for you.
If you want to give it a try, you can sign up for their 30-day free trial.
- Basic – The Basic plan costs $15/month and it includes email marketing, autoresponders, unlimited landing pages, automation templates, and more.
- Plus – The Plus plan costs $49/month and includes everything in the Basic plan along with list building funnels, sales funnels, sell e-products, webinars (max 100 attendees), and more.
- Professional – This plan costs $99/month and includes webinars (max 300 attendees), paid webinars, webinar funnels, automation builder, and more.
- Enterprise – The Enterprise plan costs $1199/month and includes advanced features like dedicated IP address, deliverability consulting, transactional emails, webinars (max 500 attendees), and more.
GetResponse is best for beginners and other marketers who also want a webinar marketing solution integrated with email marketing.
If you’re looking to build an email list on a tight budget, then you might want to consider MailerLite.
MailerLite lets you grow your email list for free until you reach 1000 subscribers. They provide you with advanced technologies to attract your visitors and convert them into subscribers, such as landing page, popups and easy-to-use form builder. Plus, their drag and drop editor lets you create professional looking emails easily.
With MailerLite, the more subscribers you have, the more you pay each month.
- Free – For 1 – 1000 subscribers, 12,000 emails per month, and limited features.
- $10/month – For 1 – 1000 subscribers, unlimited emails per month, and all features.
- $15/month – For 1001 – 2500 subscribers, unlimited emails, all features.
- $30/month – For 2501 – 5000 subscribers, unlimited emails, all features.
- $50/month – For 5001 – 10,000 subscribers, unlimited emails per month, all features.
MailerLite is best for users who need a simple solution to grow their email list. If you’re on a tight budget, then we strongly recommend MailerLite. Read More about Top email marketing tools
Keap is a sales, marketing automation and CRM service all-in-one. It’s a simpler version of Infusionsoft, which was also built by Keap.
Keap allows you to easily organize all of your client information into one place and it syncs with your Gmail and Outlook so you can manage your emails from one central place as well.
With Keap you can set up an automatic process for sending texts and emails to new leads with customizable pre-written emails that guide new leads to the next step in the buyer’s journey. You can also create a repeatable sales process that will automatically send emails whenever a lead moves from one stage to the next.
They also have a marketing campaign builder that allows you to automate any sales or marketing process you create.
Other features include proposal, estimate, and quote templates, invoices and payments, reports and insights, and more.
At the time of writing this article, Keap is offering 50% off their plans for the first 3 months.
- Grow – $39/month (regularly $79/month) starting at 500 contacts for 1 user. Includes CRM, appointments, text messaging, and other features but does not include marketing automation.
- Pro – $74/month (regularly $149/month) starting at 500 contacts for 1 user. This plan includes marketing automation, recurring payments, landing page builder, and more.
- Infusionsoft – $99/month (regularly $199/month) starting at 500 contacts for 1 user. Features include advanced sales pipeline automation, lead scoring and company records, reporting, and more.
Keap is best for people that are looking for client management software that makes it easier to turn leads into clients.
Get started with Keap today. Read More about Top email marketing tools
Wrap Up- Choosing the Best Email Marketing Service
If you’re a small business owner who’re just getting started with email marketing, then Constant Contactis the best email marketing service for you. It comes packaged with all the features that you’ll need to grow your email list. Plus, you can make use of their 60-day free trial without any contract or commitment. That way, you can experiment and get to know their tools before you actually have to start paying.