MarTech, Defined from Marketing Technology offers obvious benefits, such as automating processes and saving marketers time, making it possible to manage a multitude of marketing channels with ease.
Companies that make smart, strategic investments in MarTech are able to build a comprehensive suite of tools that integrate seamlessly.
- Lead Management – Lead management tools help marketers engage, nurture, and qualify potential leads to determine sales-readiness.
- Customer Relationship Management – These tools help companies keep track of their customer base, providing a central resource for sales and customer relationship team members who need to interact with customers and prospects.
Email marketing may be a built-in technology or procured as a separate service, but seamless integration is essential between a CRM and email marketing solution.
- Marketing Automation – Another technology often integrated with email marketing and CRM, marketing automation tools can streamline the process of nurturing leads by initiating specified actions based on consumer behavior.
- Content Management System – These solutions allow marketers to manage a company’s web presence, including primary websites, blogs, landing pages, and more.
- Social Media Management – Social media management tools simplify the process of managing and engaging users across the many social media platforms today’s consumers use.